Friday 25 November 2011

Where I Do It . . .

I’ve been tagged by several people in the “Where Do You Do It?” meme – apologies for taking so long to get round to actually sharing with you all.
I generally do it here, on the sofa.

Sometimes I face forwards but other times I spin round and put my feet up on the sofa.  That way, I can see Daddy sitting in his chair, but I can also see the fire, which I really love.  I have my feet up tonight and the flames are licking the logs, which just makes the whole house feel so cosy.
I would love to have a proper office to write and work from, perhaps in the garden, and I (and Mummy) believe it will happen one day. Until then, I make myself comfy in the sitting room, beside the window, with my drink and my things around me.

5 comments:

  1. Who needs an office? Looks fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki. It is fine, you're right. I shouldn't grumble. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GG. In bed?! Goodness! Such a versatile blogger :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cosy to me! Budge up I'll be round in 10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem, Mammasaurus, just watch yourself on some of the cushions - they are covered in baby slime!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.