Sunday 2 October 2011

Wot So Funee?

Please give a warm hand to Actually Mummy who has started what promises to be a very entertaining meme over the coming weeks – Wot So Funee?  The gist is, Mummies and Daddies post things their babies have written or spoken to them that have struck them as amusing.  Actually, sounds a bit mean!
I’m still a bit young to be talking and I’m not so good with a pencil yet, but I hate to be left out so I’m going to share things my family have said instead.  Hope that’s ok.  Have a laugh at other babies’ expense here.
My auntie was having a barbeque recently and luckily for her, my cousin was on hand to warn her, “Be careful, Mummy, that’s extremely burnful!”
Not just a little bit burnful!  Needless to say, she was grateful for the advice.
CB x

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait till you join in but keep those ears open in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Extremely burnfull' sounds rather hot to me ! Love it Chatty Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, everyone. Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - they make my day.